Friday, November 19, 2010

Sleep, you just don't like me.

I have been so incredibly tired lately, but I can't sleep.  Not well, anyway.  I even tried to get some extra time to really sleep by asking for my MIL to take my son to school.  She did it with no problem (Thank you, Gail) and it didn't have the effect I was hoping for.  I have tried a few other things to help me sleep well, but nothing.  I just end up tired all the time.  I wish I could say it was a different reason and I know exactly what is happening, but I don't.

I'm not pregnant, which is the last time I was this tired, I haven't really been running like I normally do, and I have tried to keep the stress level to a minimum.  It may be the stress of things that I can't control.  I guess that is it.  Stress around me of things I can't control happening. 

Harvest party this afternoon for my son's class and then home to do last minute prepping for my nieces slumber birthday party. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home